Question

compensation for network issues

• 25 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

My network is still not reliable but I need to contact customer services to get some redress for the outage of the network I had on thursday 23rd there appears no contact form to contact customer services

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Grenville,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having network coverage issues. Have you viewed our Coverage Checker to see if there are issues within your area? Feel free to reply with your postcode too so we can check the status of the masts in your area.

You can find ways of getting in touch here if you need us to take a look at your bill too.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hello Ryan

My network has improved on 2

4th july onwards I feel due to network outages I should compensation for that date 23rd july 2020 as it was documented on the news that the 3 network had gone down

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Grenville , just to clarify, are you looking for compensation for one days outage? It’s just that that’s not something we’d do.

Will

Userlevel 1

Will.

This is not acceptable if a network goes down and customers service is affected. They like me we should receive a discount as we are paying for a service we are nit getting.  If you do not do that then I will refer this to the regulator automatically so yes I should be compensated

Userlevel 1

Sorry but I am now asking for a deadlock letter before I esculate this to the regulator  Cisas

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Grenville

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can look into this further for you.

Why iD Mobile?