Solved

Complaint

• 8 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Final demand for non existent account phoned over a week ago no call back, tried live chat - no one available!

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 17:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pissedoff16,

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve not been able to get in touch, we would recommend trying our Live Chat Team again as they should be available again shortly after not being available.

In regards to the non-existent account, do you mean to say you have been billed even though you have not taken out a plan with us?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Yes no account with you

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Pissedoff16 

The account you are questioning has been activated since 2018.

In order to clear the balance on this account, we recommend following the instructions on the letter you have received. 

If you no longer need your account, you can request a disconnection, to find out how, please click the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-support/leaving-id

We also recommend you remove your previous post as it does contain your personnel information, which is being displayed on a public post.

Thanks.

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

What is IDmobile which phone company are you linked to can you send me original demand for payment prior to final demand then please? 
Also how is it public? Replying to someone called Ryan? How f do I I remove post?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Pissedoff16 

Your post can be seen by other Community Users, we have removed the document you attached as it was showing your personal information. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this further for you.

-Mohsin 

Userlevel 1

Thank you ☺️

Why iD Mobile?