Question

Complaint - Bill paid, services not only still restricted but now receiving Final demand letters and threat of debt collectors!!

• 23 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

As soon as this is resolved, I am leaving this service provider, I have never come across a company as bad as this before.

My services got restricted as I didnt realise my bill didnt get paid for some reason, so i paid through the automated online system. It said transaction failed, even though my money has left my bank account to IDMobile. ( Sop still happy to take my money and tell me you didnt!? )

Phone still restricted and now received a letter saying my account will be passed to debt collectors and damage my credit rating. All because IDMobile system is faulty and wont accept I have paid!

With the fact they have also not put anything in place to deal with situations like this ( they have given zero options to deal with faulty payments ) which is very bad as it is  messing around with customers money and now also getting debt collectors involved because of THERE flawed system.

Also I can not use my phone for anything, which with the whole staying at home due to Corona Virus, is really not a good time to be without a mobile phone.

IDMobile please sort out your faulty system, activate my phone and idont you dare send debt collectors after me.

Thank you for being the worst service provider I have ever come across.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Chris79 

Sorry to hear about this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?