Question

complaint - bill paid twice and restrictions not lifted

• 13 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Please see my post - I paid twice by mistake 4 days ago and still have restrictions in place

9 replies

I paid 100 phone bill on Thursday and still no services this is a absolute joke 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @GRRoss @Richard mcphee 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you clarify if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 no it has not been resolved and I have tried to get it resolved on live chat numerous times.

i have now paid 3 times from my same bank account and when I called the bank they said all 3 payments are pending (so do not appear on my bank statement but the funds have left my account) and have not yet been claimed by iD mobile.

so I still have restrictions on my phone and have effectively paid through the bank 3 times.

can you please accept my latest payment from the bank and reject the previous two? I need to use my phone!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @GRRoss 

My understanding is this is an automated service. 

Pending payments should clear onto your account soon.  

Regards

Aklima 

@AklimaRahman The initial 2 payments I made on the 10th April have now been released by the bank into my account because they were sitting as pending and unclaimed by id mobile. The bank confirmed that if the retailer does not claim them, they get released to the account holder after 14 days.

which means that the 3rd payment I made on Monday 20th April, will also sit in pending until Id mobile claims it. Until Id mobile claims it, my bill is not registered as paid and my restrictions are not lifted.

So the automated system is not working. Can you help!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @GRRoss 

Have you discussed this with our live chat team? 

Unfortunately we have no access to the payment system. 

Payments usually clear within 3 to 5 working days. 

Aklima   

Yes @AklimaRahman i have tried several times!!

i am trying to tell you that the automated system is not working as I made two payments 14 days ago which were sent back to me by the bank as ID mobile never claimed them.

so 3-5 days to clear is not working at the moment!

i also tried again twice on Monday using two different cards and the amount payments are pending for both but unclaimed by ID mobile.

i would like my restrictions lifted so I can use my phone. It is not my fault that your automated system will not claim the funds to pay the bill when the funds have left my bank account

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @GRRoss 

Sorry about the issue your facing at the moment.

If the payment amount  is showing unclaimed/pending at your bank then it would mean the payment has not gone through with iD Mobile.

Because you attempted to make the payment , the amount is in a freeze status at the bank. You will have to check with the bank and ask them to release the payment so you can call and  make the payment again if there is an outstanding balance on the iD Mobile account.

The restriction will automatically be  lifted once the payment is received and the balance is cleared.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 I have been on the phone to my bank for hours and they will release the payment in 14 days.

the issue is that the payment system is not working on ID mobile app, over the phone or on your website, because every time I have tried to pay (4 times) over the past two weeks, I get an error message and the money is deducted from my account into the banks freezing account. 

so I cannot physically get the payment to land into ID mobiles system and therefore get my restrictions lifted.

so I am still cut off with no solution to pay my bill successfully! I am trying to pay my bill!

Why iD Mobile?