Solved

Complaint - (KMM103672190V40999L0KM)

• 22 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Below is a complaint that I have just sent to your complaints E_Mail - I have removed my personal information but have included the complaint number in the subject.
Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish to make a complaint surrounding my contract and the suspension of my services following issues surrounding my direct debit

How I would like you to resolve my complaint:

• Grant a credit so that my outstanding balance is Nil
  • Lift the suspension on my services with you
  • Compensate for bank charges 4 x £6 = £24
Reasons for my complaint:

• Direct Debit payment taken late resulting in a refer to payer arudd code
  • Second direct debit taken without authorisation.
  • Poor Customer Service
Direct Debit payment taken late resulting in a refer to payer arudd code:

You will see from your records that i have only recently started using your service. When i signed up for a contract it was my understanding that the direct debit payments would be taken on the 27th of each month. However it seems that my direct debit was taken a day later – each month as part of my banking I will allow my bills to be paid out and then I will transfer funds out of my account so that I can budget. By doing this I can ensure all bills are paid and by taking your bill a day late this has resulted in my phone bill not being paid. Whilst I appreciate that you attempted to take payment again – the money at this point was accounted for elsewhere.

Second direct debit taken without authorisation:

When you first suspended my services I contacted you to make you aware that unfortunately I would not be able to make payment for your services until the end of August. I asked for the suspension to be lifted but this was not granted. Whilst i appreciate that this request relies on your good will the explanation I was given is simply unacceptable – 'We are unable to do that because we want to prevent you getting further in debt' – however as I am still being charged for the suspended period so i can not understand how this measure prevents further debt?

I offered to provide correct direct debit details to show my intention to pay and these were taken by your customer service agent. Your agent knew that I could not pay the bill until the end of the month due to lack of funds so why have you attempted to take payment twice before the end of the month?

Poor Customer Service

I had attempted to contact you multiple time to resolve this but without avail – I'm extremely annoyed that you also left a voice message trying to collect payment knowing that i would be unable to access the message due to the restrictions.

I hope we are able to resolve this within your complaints process but should we not I will forward this complaint to Ofcom or the most appropriate agency.

With thanks

Tim
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 August 2018, 15:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Timmmm7,

Sorry to hear you have a complaint you wish to be investigated.

Whilst we welcome all comments on this forum, we're here to provide support and answer questions whilst welcoming other users to also join in.

This isn't a platform for raising a formal complaint and due to being unable to access accounts from this platform, we're only able to provide general advice.

I've kept the original complaint and wrapped so it's hidden but can still be viewed when clicked which will keep this topic tidy.

I've also sent you a PM with information on how we can take steps to resolve your complaint. If you could check your forum PM's you'll find how we can investigate this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?