Solved

dara allowance didn't refresh

• 19 July 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi
I've changed my DD date, and now it is saying that my billing period is for 17jun till 17aug that's 2months!I usually get 10 GB of data and that has not refreshed i almost have none left. It says on your fqa that when you change dd date you don't lose out on allowances but how come I got 10gb for 2 months
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 July 2019, 13:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
@EmilijaPkk

You allowance does not refresh at the same day as your Direct Debit. There is around two weeks period between your Direct Debit and allowance refresh. For example for me it is 13th of each month for allowance to refresh and 27th of each month for direct debit to be taken from my bank account.

You can check when your allowance refresh in iD Mobile App or at https://idmobile.co.uk/myaccount

Kind Regards
It says that I have 29 days left until my allowances refresh hence that means that they recently were refreshed but they weren't... so I think once I've changed my DD date they didn't pro rata it properly. Live chats and calls are impossible to reach all of them are busy.. I'm so annoyed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @EmilijaPkk

You have got your 10gb of data refreshed yesterday and you will get your 10gb of data refreshed in next 29 days. 17th of August for next bill does not mean that iD will skip your allowance refresh when you are due. It will still go on a 30 days basis as usual, just your billing will be adjusted accordingly.

Kind Regards
So what are you saying it got refreshed yesterday and I used almost all of 10 GB in one day? I've been checking this app for the past 2 weeks and it DID NOT get refreshed
Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh... you are right. I did not notice this detail I payed attention to the 10gb that is below the 75mb that you have left. This is indeed a strange issue here. In this case I would suggest you to email so they could have a look into it. Remember to include

Your community username
Link to this thread
Your full name
Data of Birth
Full Address

They will be able to see what went wrong there and if they find any errors they will correct them for you.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @EmilijaPkk,

You are correct, you should have received the extra days worth of allowances as a pro-rata allowance due to the Direct Debit date change resulting in a greater billing period.

From what you've advised, it does not appear to have happened so we'll need to look into this further.

As @Hikari has advised int he last message, email us directly with the details and we will look at this further.

Mohammed
Hi thank you both. I have sent the email following your instructions 2 days ago, just waiting for a reply at the moment.

Why iD Mobile?