Solved

Data rollover not received

• 26 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi , I have a data allowance of 2.25gb , within the first month of using no data it rolled over to  4.50gb . But for the past two months where i still haven't used any data it has not continually rolled over ie to where it should be now at 9gb . Instead it is still showing as 4.50gb. Please can you confirm why this is ,

Regards Nick. 

icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 26 April 2020, 16:55

View original

5 replies

Badge +10

@Nickuk 

Let me try to clarify data roll over and how it should work, it is confusing and can seem a little misleading. Your right any unused data from the previous month allowance is transferred to the following month, however please be aware this is not accumulative, so it’s one previous months unused portion of data that is transferred and most importantly only transferred the once (thats the misleading thing)

Basically it wont keep on giving month on month!

You're at the stage in the link below showing month three, you have your normal data allowance plus the previous months unused data roll over, this will be like this for as long as you have unused data. https://www.idmobile.co.uk/datarollover

The maximum amount of data anyone can have in any roll over period will be two times their standard allowance, I think that’s the bare minimum they are prepared to give you free, same applies to most networks offering data roll over.

There are still some networks that operate on the data policy, use it or loose it.

Userlevel 1

Hi Terry thanks for the explanation , yes it is misleading to say the least and they don't explain it from what i see in there terms and conditions very well. Anyhow totally understand it now thanks once again.  Regards Nick. 

P,S I just have to say it caught my attention but if that's your surname webb minus the s that is, it's very  ironic as  that's also my surname haha. 

Badge +10

@Nickuk 

Just a username, completely madeup.

haha welcome to the webb(s) circle

Userlevel 1

I recently started using my rollover data in the month of October, however, when it rolled into November my data did not rollover it just continued and I am going to be out of data in a few days. Is this a glitch or I am missing something about how the rollover works. Please can someone help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @aki0911,

Have you recently changed plans or your Direct Debit date?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?