Solved

Debt

• 11 December 2020
  • 8 replies

I want to speak to someone as soon as possible because I was sent an email by lucas services saying i have a debt from you guys. If I do, let me pay for it and cancel my contract

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 December 2020, 10:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Markjd42,

Do you know the number in question? 

If so, to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777.

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

If you don’t know the number, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to get that for you.

Will

Hey, yeah unfortunately I don’t know the sim number cause I only bought the contract for my cousin. I have not used the sim and i dont know where it is

Yeah As you can see my reply, I don’t know the number. Please reply as soon as possible because I want to know if the debt is real and so I could pay for it. I do not want my credit score messing up. Also, I want to cancel the contract asap 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Markjd42 

You can cancel this contract through your iD app. Please contact our Live Chat team who will be able to assist you with this:

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

-Mohsin

I’ve told you guys many times, I don’t know the number of the sim card! I just want to know if the debt that I have is true or not so I could pay it. Also, I want to cancel it as soon as possible because I’m done with you guys 😑😑

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Markjd42,

No worries, we will send you a PM now to help further with that.

Ryan

I have a debt out with you guys but I need a contact number so I can get it paid. 

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Omar mcintosh,

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

Hope this helps.

Will

Why iD Mobile?