debt collection - outstanding balance

• 9 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

MASSIVE ISSUE and I need urgent help. 

IDmobile has placed a default on my credit file meaning I have been rejected a mortgage offer. I have settled the debt and trying to contact ID mobile so they can settle the debt before we loose the offer we have made on the house!

Will 3 years ago

Hi @stwizere,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see exactly why the mark was applied to your credit file.

Will

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @stwizere 

If a bill went unpaid to us for a set period of time, and lead to the balance being transferred over to a third party.  Then any late payment mark would, unfortunately, remain due to that matter of fact.

If you have recently made a payment to clear any said balance, then your credit file should reflect within 30-days to state no outstanding balance is owed.

The problem is that the account should have been closed and I was told by an adviser it was closed and now I can’t get a mortgage due to this and it will be on my credit file for 6 YEARS

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @stwizere,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see exactly why the mark was applied to your credit file.

Will

I've been trying to get hold of someone, anyone for weeks to try and pay off my debt and then had a letter from LCS to 'recover my outstanding balance' but have had no luck contacting them either. They finally answered today and told me the matter has been handed back to you but that the phone lines are down and live chat has been pretty useless too! Please advise as to what I should do? I cannot have negative debt against my name for something out of my hands! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Laura L 

We’ve just sent you a private message here now.

If you could click your profile and check your inbox, we’ll take some further details and look into anything further there.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?