Solved

Direct debit

• 22 January 2019
  • 4 replies

HI. I'm wanting to cancel my direct debit and pay through the app each month please? How do I do this? Do i cancel the direct debit through my bank and continue to pay through the app??
icon

Best answer by Gregor 22 January 2019, 10:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Matthew98

I am pretty sure that you would need to contact ID support team and ask them to cancel it for you.

You can contact using this Page

Personally (it just my opinion and suggestion) I don't think is wise to cancel direct debit because you may forgot to pay your bill one month due to busy schedule or different unforseen event and you might run into problems that you would prefer avoid. I would suggest to change a date of your direct debit to the one that suite you better, you can do it by contact ID Mobile or moving to pay as you go if you don't mind getting new number.

Regards

I upgraded on 10th June and was advised my new bill for July has been
pro rated to £52.77 from the usual £39.99 which I understand.  Today
however I see that you have still taken the old direct debit from my
account for the old contract?

I do not understand how you can take both from me?  Also there is a
charge of £0.58 for additional calls on my new bill which I don’t
understand.  Can you explain this to me so that I don’t make such a call
again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Debwheaton64, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, make sure you’re logged into your account, and then scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Rory, thanks for getting back to me I appreciate it.  I have now gone through the live chat.  They weren’t that helpful but I am monitoring the situation.

Why iD Mobile?