Solved

Direct debit

• 22 January 2019
  • 1 reply

HI. I'm wanting to cancel my direct debit and pay through the app each month please? How do I do this? Do i cancel the direct debit through my bank and continue to pay through the app??
icon

Best answer by Hikari 22 January 2019, 10:44

Hi @Matthew98

I am pretty sure that you would need to contact ID support team and ask them to cancel it for you.

You can contact using this Page

Personally (it just my opinion and suggestion) I don't think is wise to cancel direct debit because you may forgot to pay your bill one month due to busy schedule or different unforseen event and you might run into problems that you would prefer avoid. I would suggest to change a date of your direct debit to the one that suite you better, you can do it by contact ID Mobile or moving to pay as you go if you don't mind getting new number.

Regards
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +6
Hi @Matthew98

I am pretty sure that you would need to contact ID support team and ask them to cancel it for you.

You can contact using this Page

Personally (it just my opinion and suggestion) I don't think is wise to cancel direct debit because you may forgot to pay your bill one month due to busy schedule or different unforseen event and you might run into problems that you would prefer avoid. I would suggest to change a date of your direct debit to the one that suite you better, you can do it by contact ID Mobile or moving to pay as you go if you don't mind getting new number.

Regards