Question

Direct Debit Cancelled Without My Knowledge

• 3 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Has anyone else had any issues with ID Mobile cancelling the DD set up for their account? 

It happened with my wife’s account and she spotted it beforehand causing no real issues. I didn’t and got cut off today. Wasn’t until I logged on to my account it said I had £21.99 outstanding and had to pay.

I have not got a new phone, changed banks, change card, started a new contract or done anything over the past few weeks that would give ID Mobile the idea that I had cancelled my DD.

Has this happened to anyone else?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @njl84 

Welcome to the iD Community and sorry to hear about your direct debit.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account and check what happened.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?