Solved

Double charged

• 15 January 2020
  • 1 reply

To whom this may concern,

I have paid my monthly fee a few days ago, only to be charged again today for a further 49.99. I do not understand why I have been charged twice and would like the money to be returned if possible please.

Thank you,

Callum Downes

icon

Best answer by Ryan 15 January 2020, 12:20

Hi @callumpwdownes,

We’re sorry to hear about what has happened here regarding the double payment. Due to how Direct Debit payments work, the amount is sometimes requested a few days in advance to ensure it’s ready to be taken on the billing date, especially if it lands near a weekend.

Because of this, making a payment too close to, or on the billing date can result in a double payment. We’ll have this money refunded to you as soon as possible, please contact us via email on communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk or through our Live Chat Team if you prefer here.

Thanks,
Ryan

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @callumpwdownes,

We’re sorry to hear about what has happened here regarding the double payment. Due to how Direct Debit payments work, the amount is sometimes requested a few days in advance to ensure it’s ready to be taken on the billing date, especially if it lands near a weekend.

Because of this, making a payment too close to, or on the billing date can result in a double payment. We’ll have this money refunded to you as soon as possible, please contact us via email on communitysupport@idmobile.co.uk or through our Live Chat Team if you prefer here.

Thanks,
Ryan