Solved

Double charged

• 15 January 2020
  • 3 replies

To whom this may concern,

I have paid my monthly fee a few days ago, only to be charged again today for a further 49.99. I do not understand why I have been charged twice and would like the money to be returned if possible please.

Thank you,

Callum Downes

icon

Best answer by Ryan 15 January 2020, 12:20

Hi @callumpwdownes,

We’re sorry to hear about what has happened here regarding the double payment. Due to how Direct Debit payments work, the amount is sometimes requested a few days in advance to ensure it’s ready to be taken on the billing date, especially if it lands near a weekend.

Because of this, making a payment too close to, or on the billing date can result in a double payment. We’ll have this money refunded to you as soon as possible, please contact us via email or through our Live Chat Team if you prefer here.

Thanks,
Ryan

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @callumpwdownes,

We’re sorry to hear about what has happened here regarding the double payment. Due to how Direct Debit payments work, the amount is sometimes requested a few days in advance to ensure it’s ready to be taken on the billing date, especially if it lands near a weekend.

Because of this, making a payment too close to, or on the billing date can result in a double payment. We’ll have this money refunded to you as soon as possible, please contact us via email or through our Live Chat Team if you prefer here.

Thanks,
Ryan

It happened to me too. I went into my account to cancel my contract, as it is a monthly one, and it showed with red that I have to pay my bill. I never have been late with my payments but I did not know my bill was due after 3 days by Direct Debit. I paid for it by card but the bill was deducted from my Direct Debit as well. Is it possible, for someone to have a look at my case?

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Sure thing @Zalmoxis . I’ll drop you a PM now so we can get some more information.

Will