Solved

End of contract

• 26 September 2020
  • 5 replies

i attempted to cancel my  2 year contract on the 25th september as my contract ran out that day but i just woke up to check and my month had refreshed and i’m paying the same amount of money i haven’t used any of my allowances and when i try to leave i have to pay £25.99 please help X

icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 September 2020, 15:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @amelie2908,

How did you request your cancellation? If you asked for a standard one, the plan will end in 30-days time (known as the notice period) and any bills in that time would be due for payment and your allowances can still be used.

If you give a PAC or STAC code to a new provider, this will disconnect your plan a lot sooner. You can find more information about this here.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I would like to end my plan, without PAC or STAC - I do not wish to transfer to another network. The contract has ended and I have followed all the instructions which simply take me to a broken link to “contact us”. I have tried live chat but cannot get through to a “real” agent which appears to be necessary to end my plan. Please help ASAP.

Edit: I FINALLY managed to get through to Live Chat and hopefully the issue is now resolved.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Let us know if you do need us @tomsk 

We’ll send you a private message on here if you need us.

Hi how is possible , my contract is supposed to be end of 12th of September this year. In the and of August i spoke by live chat with your team and i finished the contract with 30 days period , YES but NO my contract is still on even they told me to stop direct debit manually , i didi it and now already receive email from you - Why i stopped the Direct Debit this will affect your credit score… I`m so disappointed . from your service. I can`t use the ID APP by phone nobody there NO LIVE CHAT and this is my last hope here to see someone THANK YOU

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tim82,

I suspect that the email you have received is an unfortunately timed automated email, however we would like to double check for you.

We’ll send you a private message now to get some details and take a look.

Will

Why iD Mobile?