Solved

extra payment this month?

• 8 October 2020
  • 8 replies

Why am I being billed this month when my contract ends on 11thOctober and I have already made 24 payments?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 October 2020, 13:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ajaxer,

Have you given us your 30-days notice period of wanting to leave? If so and this period passes your minimum term date, you will still be billed up until the disconnection happens.

Ryan

Hi

As my contract finishes this Sunday you should have informed me,not vica versa.

i have solved the problem by cancelling the direct debit ,and I will have nothing to do with 

ID or Carphone warehouse ever again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ajaxer,

Au contraire, cancelling the Direct Debit will not cancel the contract and you’d need to provide 30-days notice if you wanted to cancel your account.

You can do this by submitting 30-days notice via the iD app from selecting My Account > End my plan

Alternatively, you can request a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code and using it and the number will switch to your new network.

Or STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code and give it to the new network to cancel without keeping the number.

If you still need help with cancelling, please let us know and we can PM you so we can process a 30-day disconnection instead.

You are liable, as per your Terms & Conditions for the line rental on this contract until you submit a disconnection.

We also notify you in the last 10-40 days of your contract to confirm the end date, best available upgrade, as well as the option to switch to SIM-only for all handset contracts.

Mohammed

I have received no notification from ID that my contract was ending on 12th OCT.

Further,as stated previously my phone went dead in May of this year and was not repaired 

until August,No reduction for this has ever been offered for this loss.

As I have paid 24 instalments I have fulfilled my part of the contract,I knew nothing about 30 days notice to cancel,cance lwhat?Just a ploy to obtain an extra payment.

I have a sim from another provider arriving today or tomorrow,also I have a PAC Number ready

and then  I will have nothing to do ever again with ID or CPWH.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @ajaxer 

You would normally receive a letter and an email ahead of your contract coming to an end instructing you of your options (upgrading, switching to SIM only, or cancelling the service).

Whether you’ve thrown out a letter or if your email inbox incorrectly marked an email from us as Spam? we couldn’t say.  It’s all outlined in the Terms and Conditions though that all services would remain active on a rolling contract basis until otherwise instructed directly from the account holder to disconnect things.

30-days notice is standard across all mobile networks to terminate a line.  No ploy whatsoever.

If you need us to send you a private message and help you understand any final bill once your number has ported to your new provider, then please let us know.

Thahks

My final bill after disconnection is 0.73pence.

I have never received a notification.

How do I pay this amount without

using direct debit.

Many thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ajaxer,

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

Hope this helps,

Will

Thanks

Have paid as per your advice.

Why iD Mobile?