Question

Final bill in credit

My final bill for May was in credit and I have not yet received this. Not sure why you can’t just refund automatically via direct debit? I have also been notified by my bank that the direct debit is still active and is due to be taken in June for a contract that has now ended. Please can you advise when my refund will be processed and the DD cancelled?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @LC2183 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically, let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

The Live Chat is unavailable due to COVID-19, or at least that’s the message on the screen when I followed the link that you provided. Next suggestion please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @LC2183 

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

We’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?