Solved

Final Bill payment - how can I pay if I've moved abroad?

I have moved to the USA and have cancelled my sim only deal. I no longer have access to the phone or sim so cannot set up an account to pay the bill. The direct debit has already been cancelled. I cannot get through via phone line for some reason. Im not sure if its because it is a 0333 number. Live chat is very rarely available. How can I pay my final bill ? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Kash 23 July 2019, 15:14

View original

11 replies

Hi @AklimaRahman thanks for the reply.

Fortunately i found the number for the over due account so i was able to make the payment. Now i would like to cancel my account but when i go through the phone options it says that the the office is closed and i can’t go any further.

I can’t log in online because i never made an account and it is asking for a security code sent to the number i don’t have any more.

Thank you for your response Aklima. 

I am no longer in the UK so am not sure if I am able to call 7777 from my iD mobile number. Is there another option?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @MR D ZONER,  have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Hello. Im having same issue as well. Cancelled my Direct Debit and need to pay final bill, i no longer have access to the phone number for my account so cant sign in online and understandably cant ring up during lockdown as the office are closed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @kimwoodward,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with paying the final bill.

You can call us on 0333 003 0001, just to advise you would need to add the +44 at the start if you are calling from abroad.

Alternatively you can do this by logging in to the iD Mobile app or My Account online, going to the 'My Billing' page, and selecting 'Make a payment'. Then follow the steps shown on the screen and click submit.

The easiest way to get this sorted would be to contact us over the phone if you don't have access to your iD Account.

Kash
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nalbad 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have this same issue, and I now have no way to pay my final bill. I am unable to make a payment on the app or through my account, and my direct debit is cancelled. Please let me know how to proceed. 

I nees help to clear my last which i have paid a year a go but still on my credit show owing 18 Pounds.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@nalbad 

Sorry to hear you are unable to pay. 

You can make a payment via the IVR. 

Please call 7777 from your iD Mobile number and select option 2.

Thanks 

Aklima 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Benomo,

As above, you can make a payment via the automated services for any outstanding balance.

Mohammed

Kash wrote:

Hi @kimwoodward,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with paying the final bill.

You can call us on 0333 003 0001, just to advise you would need to add the +44 at the start if you are calling from abroad.

Kash

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @MR D ZONER 

Sorry to hear this. 

You can call 0333 003 7777 from any number and use the IVR to make your final payment. 

Hope this helps. 

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?