Solved

Final demand letter for iD

• 9 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Well I was due to pay at end of July but I couldn't as the I'd number ect... Is on my contract phone but the screen is so cracked I can not use it but I no it works. And I've had a letter from I'd of final demand of payment but I've no money till end the month and no way to contact them
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 10 August 2018, 13:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Mummy03,

We can be contacted via our Customer Services over the phone, our Live Chat Team or over on Social Media (Facebook/Twitter).

You can also try contacting from a friend or families handset/landline.

We'd recommend contacting us as soon as possible.

Mohammed

I was trying to contact you to make payment.  A FINAL DEMAND LETTER FROM ID MOBILE addressed to my husband's ACCOUNT arrived ony yesterday.   The sum card was lost months ago.  I tried to ring all the numbers stated on the letter but NO ANSWER. I also cannot open his account as it was discontinued.  I can get this sorted ASAP if you give me the contact number to contact you. Please see details:  

Renante Fernando

Address: 28 Kilmory Gardens Belfast BT5 7GD

Mobile number: 07525400019

Christine Fernando 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @titinebraza19 ,

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi, 

I have just received a final demand letter for my sons' sim only deal. He only had it for 1 month that he couldn't use, as the mobile was locked to another network. We visited the store and rang on numerous occasions to try and keep the existing number but was told we couldn't do this and it would be best to get a new phone with a new sim card and number. We were told to cancel the old sim card as it was on a rolling month to month with no contract. So he now has a new ID phone with a sim card.  But we have just received a final demand letter and debt recovery letter but cant get through to anybody to sort this out. 

Please help. 

Kind regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gem , thanks for getting in touch. Although it is a 30 day rolling SIM, we still require notice before it’s cancelled, so if that was never provided to us your billing would continue. I’ve sent you a PM with more details on how tom get in touch with someone to discuss this.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?