Question

Final Demand Notice despite closing account over a month ago.

• 18 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I’m looking for advice because I haven’t been getting anywhere as the call centres are all closed and the live chat has supposedly been busy all day every day for the past three days. I got a letter this morning claiming I owe ID money despite me calling and ending my contact on the 3rd of March because my  contact had been kept going for an entire year longer than it needed to be and I was paying for a number I wasn't using. I’m tired of not getting anywhere and with everything else going on at the moment it is really worrying me that I cannot get hold of anyone. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @TheWrongWren 

Sorry to hear about this. 

I have sent you a private message. 

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

Changed to Tesco mobile July after about 5 years with ID never having missed a payment or made a late payment. They contacted ID and did everything to do with the changeover. PUK number etc. Three phones in all. Told me my ID account was paid up. Weeks later received a demand for about £10. Tried to pay using ID phone payment line which said that my account was up to date nothing due. After further demands from ID’s debt collection agencies 2 of them where the bill had jumped to £45, i again tried to pay ID using their on line payment system. Both time it said your account is up to date no payment due would not allow me to pay anything. ID impossible to contact. Found out they filed a late payment entry against my 999 perfect credit file. The agency say they cannot alter it without ID’s permission despite me sending ID a £25 cheque a few weeks ago. Still no contact from ID no receipt no reply, still have a late payment entry lodged against my credit file. What the hell is going on ? Can anyone from ID contact me on XXXXXXXXX today to sort this mess out before i take them to the small claims court for damages and costs?

John

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tandy49,

I’ve deleted your number, as this is a public forum.

We’ll send you a Private Message now so we can look into what’s gone on here.

Will

Why iD Mobile?