Question

Final Demand Notice letter

• 4 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I received a Final Demand Notice on 18th of May which I am trying to pay. I cancelled my pay monthly 26/05/2020 on online chat ref. screenshot.

Since then I have lost the sim card so access to my account/creating an account to pay the outstanding balance of £7.98 under my old number, is not possible. I have tried to call but of course because of COVID-19 all your offices are shut. My old number is: 07307172656 and account number: 11817448. I am looking for other options to be able to pay my outstanding balance urgently!

Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @curro 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Trying to speak someone to deal with a Final demand notice, tried using the automated phone service regarding the account number 

Id phone number 

balance due 15.01

we have had not had any luck getting through keeps telling us phone number wrong. Please contact us on 

kind regards 

Francis Monaghan 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fracis01 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?