Question

final payment

• 28 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, I have a missed payment showing up on my credit score for 7th this month. No one has contacted to make payment for anything and there has been no customer service to communicate to.

my contract terminated in April and I’ve not been able to access my account or get hold of anyone on the phone to get to pay the final bill. It’s for £6 and is now adversely affecting my credit rating. I’ve had no communication about this at all and still wouldn’t be aware if I hadn’t of checked my report. 

please can I find a direct means to sort this? 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sjw185 

Without having seen your account, it’s more than likely going to be for anything that was unpaid between your last payment and the date of your disconnection.

Even after an account has been disconnected, you’d be able to log in to your iD Mobile account online or through the iD Mobile App to check anything relating to your account there.

Have you moved address this year?  As generally speaking, when an unpaid bill is passed to a debt recovery agency they’d try to contact you by post if no other means are generating a response.

If it has been several months since now, then it would be best to contact the company of whom have been trying to reach you if you have received anything by post?

Hi,

I cannot access my account.

No debt collector is trying to collect it.  

It's been 2 months.

I know it is for the final bill. It's for £6

Because you/ ID have not contacted me how can I pay this?

I am not going to wait for this to be passed to a debt collection agency. 

I want to pay it. I want you to take my money. How do I get through to you to be able to pay it?

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello again @Sjw185 

Do you recall the phone number for the iD SIM itself?

If so, you should be able to enter that number and make a payment through our automated phoneline.

Please call our iD Customer Service Team on 0333 003 7777

Select Option 2 for Payments & Billing
Select Option 2 again for Making a payment

Right- I cannot access my account or reset any passwords to get into my account, it will not let me. 

I have called both the numbers available to me to call including above and there is an unknown error for options 2 and 2 and the second number will not let me call because of the outstanding balance. 

I have recorded calling both numbers and recorded my screen showing the account  reset problem as proof that these issues are stopping me paying the £6.

I am going to end up with yet another missed payment on my credit record and still have the smallest amount of £6 outstanding. 

Please advise how I stop you ruining my credit score further and how I can pay this outstanding balance  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sjw185 

Do you know the mobile number for the account you’re trying to make a payment for?  As the correct corresponding phone number for that account would need to be entered in order for the payment to be attached to the account in question here.

If the number is correct, could you give us further detail as to what error message you run into?  As we’ve not heard of any issues with the automated payment line elsewhere of recent.

Hi, 

The number is correct. 

This has now been waived by a manager- after customer services, via chat, had investigated the issues. 

My account had been closed so I couldn't log into my account as it didn't exist and could not pay as the account didnt exist. 

The error message was “sorry there has been an unknown error.” If required I can provide the recording of my call, to both numbers. 

Thank you however, for your help

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ah ok, no problem. 

We’re happy to here it has been resolved at least.

Why iD Mobile?