Solved

Fraud

• 4 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Please can you help me. I think I am being defrauded and paying someone else’s bill. Thx. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 August 2020, 15:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bobaliscious21,

We’re sorry to hear that. The quickest way to have this sorted is by contacting our Live Chat Team here however we will also PM you now to offer support too.

We would also recommend reporting the issue to Action Fraud here to obtain a crime reference number.

Ryan

I am id mobile customer. on the 27th september fraud was committed on my bank account. some mobile phone network were bought. some direct debit accounts were set up using my account and some purchases were made. my bank cancelled all the direct debits that were opened refunded all the purchases made from my account. On the 1/9/2020 I received a letter form id mobile about a monthly direct debit set up of £49.99. this was not set up by me. my bank cancelled it and that money back into my account. the mobile number on the letter is 07426989047. account no is 12171634. Today I received another letter from id mobile dated 29/9/2020 FINAL DEMAND NOTICE OF £49.99.. and payment to be made within 7 days. this account should be cancelled and investigated be cause it was not set up by me.  I tried calling id mobile but only voice messages.  I needed to talk to someone.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

That’s terrible to hear @gp123 

Before anything else, please report this matter to the police online here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

We’ve just now sent you a private message on here now so that we can take some further details from you to have this investigated.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

It was very very helpful. thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Cheers @gp123,

Glad we could help.

Will

Why iD Mobile?