Solved

fraudulant account

• 16 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I have recently been the victim of a fraudulant scam and my details have been used to open up several phone contracts, i have received a letter stating that i have opened one with yourselves but i know this not to be true, i will contact the police to update them on this matter but i would like to know if anything can be done on your end.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 16 February 2021, 15:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mrmcmuffin (nice name btw)

We’re sending you a private message here now so that we can take some further details and get this reported internally for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Greetings.I had the same problem happen to me as i got a letter yesterday with contract and direct debit details.I did not start this myself and trying to get a hold of someone from ID Mobile is very difficult.Please help me fixing this and cancelling.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @IdentityTheft0,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to help get this sorted out for you.

Will

Hi . I am currently going through the same situation please can you contact me to sort this out

thank you

HI, 

I am the same, i have recieved letters with new contracts etc..

I

HI, 

I am the same, i have recieved letters with new contracts etc..

To clarify i did not open these, and am being subjected to identity fraud

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Christina1 and @Jasb 

We will send you a Private Message regarding this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?