Hello

icon

Best answer by Will 20 August 2020, 12:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @DodoIsaacs,

Is there anything you needed help with? Could you please provide a bit more information into your query.

Mohammed

Hello there again what I'm saying is I have been abroad stranded due to Covid-19 restrictions as many countries went into lockdown. I've been trying to get hold of ID personnel so that I explain. This led to me failing to pay my accounts and I haven't been working for 5 months but fortunately I just managed to get a repatriation flight to the UK therefore promise to start to pay on my pay day

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DodoIsaacs,

Have you still got access to your services or have you been cut off due to the failed payments? Please let us know either way, and if you have had restrictions placed on the line, we’ll work to have them removed.

Will

Not yet but have received numerous letters which I found upon arrival in the UK just finished my 14 days quarantine. Have tried calling ID customer service so that I speak to a member of staff but couldn't manage. I really want to get hold of them so that I let them know that will start paying end of October. Will pay the whole balance for the 2 phones I got that is being S10+ and Huawei. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DodoIsaacs,

I’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can get an agreement set up for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?