Question

Having a problem paying my bill

• 2 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I've been trying to pay my bill via the app and I keep getting an error message? Not sure what the problem is, been doing it this way for 18 months with no issues. Tried the website and got the same message..."An error has occurred, please go back"

Not sure what to do next? Be really greatful for anu help anyone can give me.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Art477,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with making a payment via the iD app.

Have you tried calling our Customer Services number and heading to the automated payment line?

You can enter your mobile number and select Option 2 for billing and I believe it's Option 1 for our automated payment line.

Do you get the same error here also?

Mohammed

I've been having banking and personal issues recently, due to having to pay out for two funerals because of the Corona Virus and as a result I've been unable to keep up the direct debit, I haven't cancelled it however the bank has suggested that I do cancel and make other arrangements. I cannot do this due to giving the phones I've had to family members while I pay the bills, which is fine I can afford it. Next month everything should go back to some kind of normality, with my income of approximately £1,200.00. I hope your understanding of my situation and please do take the full amount owed over the 4 contracts I have with you. As there is nobody available on the phone lines I hope this gets my message across.

Many thanks

Matthew Adams

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Djm4tt 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?