Question

Higher than usual bill

• 13 July 2020
  • 4 replies

My phone bill is £73 pounds and should be £25 pounds I have caps and have free calls why on earth is my phone bill £73 pounds my poor Nan is a pensioner and is worried about it she has a pace paker I’m [Removed] with iD so if you DO NOT reduce my phone bill to the agreed amount we clarified each month the some of £25 I will be having the contract signed over into my name and we are NOT paying and cancelling. I can take the repossession order NOT MY ELDERLY NAN! You are taking the right [Removed] of my contract and I am already disappointed in you… just like Vodaphone. My contract was £25 ONLY a month and your charging £73 pounds 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @KatrinaRousell,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Have you been able to assist your Nan with viewing the bill online or through our app? That will show what will have caused the extra charges on the bill. 

It initially sounds as though one or more of the allowances have been reached and the extra charges have come from continued use after the limit, or a premium number or service has been used resulting in the additional billed amount.

Please let us know what you see on the bill against the charges so we can advise further.

Ryan

No not really Ryan my new usage hasn't changed but the bill has impossible to actually talk to somebody

I find writing this down very difficult as I'm dyslexic telephone number is XXXXXXXX

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Zelda64,

Are you having the same issue as Katrina? What exactly is your situation?

Also, I’ve just changed your user name, as putting your Mobile number on a public forum can be quite risky.

Will

Why iD Mobile?