Solved

How can I pay my bill without knowing the phone number?

• 27 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have been trying to leave you for months but because you are almost impossible to contact I keep getting charged month after month. I want to pay my final bill but I don’t know the phone number. I have an account number  which you never ask for. I am beginning to lose the will to live. I’m sick of bots who answer questions with FAQs that never answer mine. AllI want to do is talk to a human being. I wonder if you do actually have any humans working there.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 October 2020, 16:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Completely f****d off,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you have faced. Although you may be put through to our Chat Bot when using our Live Chat service, when there is availability, you should be able to get through to the team.

We will send you a PM now to help find your iD Mobile number along with explaining how you can pay the bill.

Ryan

Not very helpful at all when I try to look at the message and it says I’m not authorised to see the page. 
As to not getting a bot I am yet to look and see an advisor is available.

What now?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Completely f****d off, I’m not sure why that would be the case, but it looks like you managed to get back to us in the end. We’ll continue to assist via PM.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?