Solved

How on earth do i pay this bill??

• 11 September 2020
  • 1 reply

I was offered an upgrade on my son's phone, during the process I was unaware this was taking out another contact instead, I contacted ID who resolved the problem right away by cancelling the contract. 

Today I received a bill for 89p for the length of the contract. My problem is paying it.

I tried to contact the automated line to pay it, but my own phone is also an ID one so it's giving the current status for my own account. I can't pay it online as the contract is cancelled and it didn't have a log in as it was set up via my son's account and I'm at a total loss as to what to do?

I tried the online chat, but it just kept telling me to log in online or via app (which can't be done) or contact the automated line (which also doesn't work) and I can't find any other way of speaking to someone from ID to pay the amount I owe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

icon

Best answer by Will 13 September 2020, 13:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sarah72,

Have you tried calling the automated number to pay from a phone that isn’t your own? It’ll give you the option to enter the phone number that the query is about, and from there you should be able to make a payment.

Will

Why iD Mobile?