We have 3 family contracts with iD and this is the first time I have had serious problems.
I received a text from iD on 16th Nov saying I had used 80% data allowance. Didn't use much in way of data after this until I received a text on 20th Nov at 14.32hrs saying I had reached 100% data allowance. This was followed very quickly afterwards by a text at 14.37hrs saying I had used 80% of my credit limit. I then accessed my account later that evening and found that iD had decided to help themselves to £34.80 for using 393.47MB on that one day. I could have bought 35GB of bolt on data for that amount!!!
I phoned Cust Serv and supposedly it is fine to repeatedly charge me extra for data up to my credit allowance which because I'm on an older contract was automatically set at £75 (now £25 supposedly). After much arguing the assistant very begrudgingly agreed to lodge a complaint which I am still waiting to hear about a week later
Poor poor treatment of a loyal customer who will be taking all 3 contracts to another provider at the first opportunity
Best answer by Phil
If you've then purchased extra data, this will show on the app to be available to be used. - Phil