Solved

I have an outstanding bill but can only pay half?

Userlevel 1

Hi I have an outstanding bill but I can only pay half please and I was wondering if I pay the half of my bill, would you please turn on my services cause I get calls from work and uni which are important. 

I’ll pay the other half later Please 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 August 2020, 10:01

View original

27 replies

Userlevel 1

My outstanding bill is £80 but I wanna pay £50 now and then pay the rest later 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Missjen_97 

Are you currently in a contract or on a SIM-only deal?

Do you happen to know for sure when you’d be able to catch up on payments if you’re behind at the moment?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I ended my plan 2 weeks ago and the only amount I have to pay is £80 because that's how much I owe for my bill but you guys disconnected my phone because haven't paid my bill but instead I just ended my plan on my app. It keeps renew my services when I ended it aand its trying to charge me my normal bill on top of the £80 that I owe which it shouldn't be doing that cause I ended it and I have been using my number since it was disconnected so they cant do that

Userlevel 1

It says it takes up to 30days to end my plan. Also when is your customer service phone line opening because I'm not gonna have you guys keep charging me my normal bill when I ended the plan and all I'm paying is £80 not more

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Missjen_97,

When you request a disconnection, you’re required (as per your Terms & Conditions) to provide 30-days notice.

This means you are liable for the 30-days period where this is active.

Your bills are still produced as normal during this time, but once disconnected, a final bill is produced.

We’ll credit you back any line rental charged passed your notice period.

Any charges you’ve incurred on your bill are also added to your final bill.

If you’d like, we can get someone to PM you to discuss your bills? But a full breakdown should be available in the app also.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I dont understand 

Userlevel 1

What do I do now cause I end my plan on my app but how am I supposed to tell u guys if your phone service is still closed which needs to be open because we need to talk to someone. These live chats are not useful at all

Userlevel 1

When u disconnect a plan that means phones services shouldnt be working or renewed. I only have pay £80 cause that's what I'm owing since im not using the phone and it's been disconnected

Userlevel 1

What do I do now cause I've already end my plan two weeks ago and I also got a letter about my bill but I want to pay it until my phone is disconnected, that means it stops renewing my service and the line dont work. If I pay my bill which is £80 I dont want my phone services to be working and it keeps charging me 

Userlevel 1

It said if I choose to end my plan then they will disconnect my line in 30days... seriously you guys need to open you phone line services please. I need to speak to someone on the phone 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Missjen_97, if you gave notice on the App 2 weeks ago to terminate the contract, it will take 30 days from that point for the disconnection to go through. Shortly after that, you’ll receive a final bill.

Will

Userlevel 1

Ohh okay. So when will I know cause it keeps charging me for my services when I'm not using and they cut my phone. Its 4 weeks now and I need it to be disconnected

My final amount was £80 but it keeps charging me

I keep ending my plan on the app every time when I open it to see if it's been disconnected but on the 10th of July 2020 that when I first ended my plan so it should have been disconnected by now or by 8th or 9th of August 2020

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Missjen_97,

If you submitted the disconnection on the 10th July 2020, your disconnection would complete by the 10th August 2020.

It’s still the 7th so your account will still be active until the disconnection is processed.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Ohh okay but why does my bill keep going up if they cut my services and ended my plan when I’m not using it 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Missjen_97 

Do you use the iD Mobile App?  Once the disconnection date comes you’ll be able to see a final bill there within 24 hours.  The bill should only be for anything that’s left unpaid for between your last bill and the disconnection date.

Userlevel 1

Yh I get that because I know I’m only supposed to Pay £80 but it’s gone up 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Missjen_97,

Your final bill should be generated very soon, so this will explain the charges in full and the bill is generally recalculated at this point; have you managed to check it out in full?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

How do I check that my line has been disconnected and I just got told that my line is still active when it shouldn’t be by now 

Userlevel 1

How do I check my final bill once disconnected and how will I know it’s been disconnected 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Missjen_97,

Based on what you’ve advised, your line should have been disconnected on the 8th/9th or 10th depending on the date you set this to disconnect for.

Once disconnected, your final bill is produced in 24-hours and you can view the remaining balance via the iD app/account.

If you still have issues, let us know.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I get what your saying but I just got told my account is still active from a company that representing ID Mobile about my bill. They said it’s still active and on hold but I looked at my app and it said it was disconnected yesterday and it showed how much I have to pay so could someone help me look in to this cause I am not getting charged more. I’m still waiting for them to get back to me. I just need a confirmation that it’s been disconnected pls

Userlevel 1

The company that is representing ID Mobile is called LUCAS Credit Services

Userlevel 1

Their telling me that my account is still active

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

The account is still active as the money is still owed, but the line itself will be disconnected. We’ll double check for you though @Missjen_97, and I’ll send you a Private Message for more information.

Will

Userlevel 1

Ohhh so even if my services and line is disconnected, my account is still active until I pay the final outstanding balance 

Why iD Mobile?