Solved

I have been over charged and cant find any help on the phone or online so im posing here.

• 26 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have been over charged and cant find any help on the phone or online so I am posing here.
I have unlimited minutes however have been charged for going over my minutes cap by £9.99 and cannot make calls.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 October 2020, 14:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Yogi13,

How much is the addition charge? Have you received any text messages from 5 digit numbers recently?

Will

I've been over charged on my bill even though it has a £5 cap and my on line bill dosent give a reason why is that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Overbilled,

Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried viewing your iD Bill to find out why you were charged this?

Each of our bills are PDF bills and we breakdown the full usage on there?

Have you checked the app to confirm you’re on the unlimited plan?

When you say you can’t make calls is this to any UK or landline number or are you trying to call a different number?

Calls to UK landline numbers and standard 07 numbers are included.

Calls to 084, 087, 118, 09 numbers are not included and this will carry a charge, thus why you can’t make further calls if you’ve already reached your cap.

Most likely you have been calling an 084 or 087 number and been charged out of plan till you reached your spend cap.

Please try calling a UK number and you will see that this is the issue and should still be able to make calls.

If you want to continue calling non-inclusive numbers, you will need to raise your spend cap in the iD app/account.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?