Solved

I have had £35 taken from me

• 4 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I went to car phone warehouse in curry's purley way last Wednesday, to get a sim only for my upgrade XXXXXX, I bought the sim card wich was 10.00, but I have now found out they have taken 35.00 out of my bank account, this was not discussed with me and I am not happy, I have been looking for a phone number for ID mobile and I haven't found any,  please refund my money ASAP and I no longer want to get my sim with ID mobile. 

Isabelle Quaye-Crawford

icon

Best answer by Will 19 November 2020, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mayasparkle,

We are sorry to hear about what has happened in the Carphone Warehouse store. Was the payment taken a result of the purchase i.e a card payment or did this come out of your account as a direct debit?

You may need to speak to Carphone Warehouse due to this issue of misselling from within their store.

Ryan

Hello Ryan, this money was taken from my Direct debit account, without my permission,  i paid the 10.00 for my sim, why are you telling me about car phone when it ID c sim,  car phone does not have my bank details, this money was taken out by ID MOBILE, I no longer wish to be involved with ID MOBILE,  I have stopped my DIRECT DEBIT and I want a PAC CODE which I have requested but not heard from ID.

Isabelle 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mayasparkle,

cancelling the direct debit doesn’t cancel the contract, it just prevents you from being able to pay via that method.

I believe Ryan mentioned Carphone Warehouse, as you said that’s where the transaction took place. I’ve just seen you mentioned it was an upgrade to, so chances are it’s a prorated bill. How much was the old agreement for?

Will

I just want my PAC CODE. WHATS THE PROBLEM 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mayasparkle,

I see I’ve provided you info on how to do this on another topic now.

Will

Why iD Mobile?