Solved

I have had £35 taken from me

• 4 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I went to car phone warehouse in curry's purley way last Wednesday, to get a sim only for my upgrade XXXXXX, I bought the sim card wich was 10.00, but I have now found out they have taken 35.00 out of my bank account, this was not discussed with me and I am not happy, I have been looking for a phone number for ID mobile and I haven't found any,  please refund my money ASAP and I no longer want to get my sim with ID mobile. 

Isabelle Quaye-Crawford

icon

Best answer by Will 19 November 2020, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mayasparkle,

We are sorry to hear about what has happened in the Carphone Warehouse store. Was the payment taken a result of the purchase i.e a card payment or did this come out of your account as a direct debit?

You may need to speak to Carphone Warehouse due to this issue of misselling from within their store.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mayasparkle,

cancelling the direct debit doesn’t cancel the contract, it just prevents you from being able to pay via that method.

I believe Ryan mentioned Carphone Warehouse, as you said that’s where the transaction took place. I’ve just seen you mentioned it was an upgrade to, so chances are it’s a prorated bill. How much was the old agreement for?

Will

I just want my PAC CODE. WHATS THE PROBLEM 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mayasparkle,

I see I’ve provided you info on how to do this on another topic now.

Will

Hello Ryan, this money was taken from my Direct debit account, without my permission,  i paid the 10.00 for my sim, why are you telling me about car phone when it ID c sim,  car phone does not have my bank details, this money was taken out by ID MOBILE, I no longer wish to be involved with ID MOBILE,  I have stopped my DIRECT DEBIT and I want a PAC CODE which I have requested but not heard from ID.

Isabelle 

Why iD Mobile?