I need a copy of my bill

• 2 August 2018
  • 6 replies

why does this company not respond to a problem

6 replies

bloody waste of space,,,i have called numerous times to sort my issue,,,,,,oh we will get back to you in 48 hours,,,,,,,,2 months later no resolution,,,,,cancelling direct debit,,,,,,take phone back to them when i can be arsed,,,,,, 02 i am on my way
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @fedupdotcom,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with resolving a problem with iD Mobile.

I've renamed your topic as it's not quite clear what the issue is in regards to.

Can you provide some information on what issues you needed help with?

Mohammed
i requested a statement at the end of May,,,,needed something with my addy on for other purposes,,,,money was taken from my account on 7/6/2018,,,,,n o statement came,,,and i have been trying for months to get money re-imbursed but keep getting fobbed off,,,,,,ruddy annoyed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @fedupdotcom,

All of your bills are provided in the iD app or by logging into https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

If you haven't already got an account, you'll need to register first.

If you wish to switch over to paper billing, there is a charge for this but we can look into processing this for you.

Can you advise what it is you wanted reimbursing for? Your monthly bill?

Mohammed
i have explained in last correspondence,,,wanted a paper bill with my address on ,,,,,,money was taken from my account for this,,,but never received paper bill

regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
i have explained in last correspondence,,,wanted a paper bill with my address on ,,,,,,money was taken from my account for this,,,but never received paper bill

regards

Hello @fedupdotcom,

Thanks for confirming this.

I have PM'ed you with how we can get this resolved for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?