Question

I've cancelled my account but still being billed?

• 27 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Have been recieving letters asking for me to pay an overdue balance on an account that i had cancelled years ago. When I attempt to rectify this, i cannot login as none of my emails are apparently recognized. When i use the phone number to login in im greeting with this message. “Your iD plan has ended, so you will need to contact customer services on 0333 003 7777 (charges may vary) to reset your login details. Customer services will provide you with the verification code that you have to enter below. The verification code will expire after 15 minutes if it isn't used, but don't worry - you can easily request another one if you need to.”. However with Covid, these services are not running so i am confused as to what to do to avoid the charges and not have my credit damaged, as its saying the balance is due in a few days.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @robinw_01,

That’s odd. 

Payments can still be made manually by calling 0333 003 7777 and after the automated message has ended, enter the iD number & then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

How much is the balance for and is this for the same account?

How did you cancel your account and do you recall when this was cancelled?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?