Solved

I would like a refund

• 29 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi i should payid my bill 26th 37.99pound but today it took 85 pound and I don't understand that no one told me that i will pay that amount so i want a refundĀ 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 30 July 2020, 16:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @dominko12323,

Weā€™re sorry to hear about that. If you have made a manual payment within 5 days of the Direct Debit being due then we may also take the payment as normal due to not having enough time to turn this around on our system. If the bill is larger than you had thought, we would recommend checking your bill online or through your app to see what the charge was for.

In regards to obtaining a refund, if your account is in credit then you can request one by speaking to our Live Chat Team here.

Ryan

I didn't made it as manual it just took Ā¾Ā days after the payment should be yes it is larger than usually but no one told me that am gonna pay 85 pound at the second month when I upgraded it they didn't told me something about itĀ 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @dominko12323Ā 

So that we can take a look into your bill ourselves, weā€™ve sent you a private message here to help further.

If you could respond there weā€™ll explain what and why these charges are.

Hello thereĀ @dominko12323Ā 

So that we can take a look into your bill ourselves, weā€™ve sent you a private message here to help further.

If you could respond there weā€™ll explain what and why these charges are.

Did you mean here?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thatā€™s correct, itā€™s on here @dominko12323.

Ā 

Will

Why iD Mobile?