Question

ID Mobile doesn't change to my old phone number

• 20 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I asked my previous mobile phone operator for the PAC number, and although I have tried several times to indicate ID Mobile to keep my old phone number, nothing has worked properly, until the point that my PAC number is going to expire (after 30 days). I am in a situation in which I am received important phone calls and it is very confusing for people, some of them phoning me to my old and others to the new number. I am very dissapointed with ID Mobile. Please, could you change to keep my old phone number?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Rebeca 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have there same problem, please could you advise me (although my PAC has expired). Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Clingons01 

Are you able to get another PAC code?

Once you have this please contact our live chat team. 

Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?