Question

ID to customer comms

• 10 July 2018
  • 2 replies

ID send me my "your bill is ready.." message by SMS, which I have problems with. But they send that message to my husband by email. How do I change the media from SMS to email?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @batch.green,

Are you checking to see if we are able to notify you via Email to tell you your bill is ready?

If you've got the iD app, you'll be able to check these as they're produced the same time each month.

Mohammed
Thank you for your reply.
I regret that I am a complete beginner. =
I do not know how to find out if idmobile are able to use email to notify customers that their monthly bill is ready by email or SMS. My warning comes by SMS, while my husband's comes by email. We both use the idmobile site to communicate with idmobile, and do not have (or wish to use) the app.
Whereabouts on the site do I look to find which media idmobile are using to communicate with their customer. Is it part of the customer details? I cannot see any difference between my details and those of my husband.
The underlying problem is that I am getting the "your Dec 2017 bill is ready" every day since 10/12/17. idmobile say it is my phone, but I have reset my phone, and disagree.
Help!

Why iD Mobile?