Solved

Inclusive Calls

• 2 July 2018
  • 3 replies

Anybody know what numbers are included ? I have spent an hour trying to find a list on the website but can't. Even the FAQ points you to EU roaming and just says 'standard numbers'. This is basic info. Why wont they tell me ?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 July 2018, 13:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @any name,

Welcome to the iD Community and sorry to hear you're struggling to find a list of the inclusive numbers for our plans.

Using the call Call charges & add-ons page, we can work out which numbers are included in your allowances as well as how much it would cost if you had no remaining allowances.

Inclusive Within Your Allowances

Calls to standard UK Mobile numbers
Calls to UK landline numbers or numbers beginning with 01,02 and 03
Calls to Voicemail
Calls to our Customer Services
Calls to Freephone numbers starting with 0800 and 0808

Not included Within Your Allowances

Calls to non-standard 07 numbers
Calls to the Policy non-emergency number 101 (please note, there is a one-off charge of 15p for this, so I've listed it here. There is no charge per minute to call this number though so in some way, it can be considered to be included within your allowances).
Calls to non-geographic numbers 084/087 numbers
Calls to premium rate numbers starting with 09
Pager calls starting with 076
Calls to personal numbering services starting with 070
Calls to corporate numbers starting with 055
Video Calling to iD and other UK numbers

More information can be found on the link above as well as the charges per minute and cost for out of plan usage, but I hope this answers your question.

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the section Bills, allowances, charges & capping

why is this info not clearly stated within the central part of ID mobile’s website??

i too have spent 1 hr looking for this info which SHOULD be contained within the billing info to clarify which numbers form part of the inclusive minutes.

why do I need to do a google search to find this info? c’mon ID mobile, you can do much better than this

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @renoire de beauviere,

I am sorry that you have had trouble finding our charges. The list of charges can be accessed within seconds from any page whilst you’re on our website, and we feel that this is a very efficient way of arriving on that webpage.

When on the website, press on the “Help & Advice” heading and then select “Call Charges” which brings you directly to the page with our charges listed. 

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?