Question

Increase in monthly bill

My wife and I pay £18.92 per month for each of our ID mobile phones.

This month one of the amount paid was £19.44 

On the 27th April you sent us a text message saying that there was free unlimited UK minutes until the 13th June. So why have you taken the higher amount  from our account.?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ColinCRH,

The increase may be due to the RPI increase first posted in February; do you remember receiving a text message about this around that time? You can read more about these increases here.

Ryan

This does not explain why one bill was £18.92 and the other £19.44 if it been to RPI they would both be he same.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @ColinCRH 

Is the iD Mobile account registered?  If so, then you should be able to view bills online (or through the iD Mobile App) and it should explain what any outside of plan usage costs where.

If not, then please contact our Live Chat Team through here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

I also have had an increase in my monthly bill, I don’t even use the contract anymore because it’s so poor for value so I’m really not happy about paying an extra few quid. However The direct debit still comes out, and there’s been a “usage” showing on my statement which isn’t true because the sim hasn’t been used for months. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Sinead92 

Sorry to hear this. 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?