Solved

Increasing spend cap

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to increase my credit limit but the call center 7777 is closed. Can you please advise how I can increase it as I am running out and it is topped at GBP25. Thank you

icon

Best answer by Rory 29 June 2020, 14:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @a2020b,

Your credit limit isn’t something that we can increase, however your bill cap can be adjusted if this is what you’re referring to instead? Please try to log into your account online or through our app to make a change to your bill cap.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply Ryan. It is the cap and no, it cannot be done Over the app I don’t  think as the wheel is capped at £25. How can I increase it? Buying a data add-on? I will spend a full month abroad and with roaming charges it will be consumed rather quickly. 
thank you 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @a2020b, are you travelling to an EU country that’s included in our roaming destinations? If so, you’d be better off adding more data to your account. You can do this via an add-on or, if you’re on a SIM-only plan, it might be worth changing your plan to one with a higher data allowance just for the month that you’ll be abroad. 

You can do both of these things in the iD Mobile app.

• To purchase an add-on - log in to your iD Mobile app, go to the 'Add-ons' page, click on the 'Buy' tab, and choose the add-on you want.
  • To change your plan (SIM-only) - log in to your iD Mobile app, go to ‘My Account’, click on ‘My Plan’ and then select ‘Change my plan’

Let us know if you have any trouble at all!

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much Rory this is really helpful

Why iD Mobile?