Subject says it all!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 February 2020, 15:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @tonyfirshman,

We do not have any plans that include texts to locations outside of the UK within the allowances I’m afraid.

Ryan

I see now that under ‘legal’ dropdoen.  However that is only only the opening page of ‘SIM only deals’ where there is a whole list of products.

I only looked for the terms etc when I viewed the individual products.  

Do you have any products that offer inclusive texts from UK to overseas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Terms & Conditions Link

Hello @tonyfirshman, As per above, the screenshot shows where to find the Terms & Conditions.

It’s found on almost every page at the bottom prior to checking out.

Upon checkout, you’ll also be given the Terms & Conditions again.

I’m sorry that it’s still difficult to find but do hope the picture above helps you locate this.

Mohammed

Thanks for that (unsurprising) info.

I wouldn’t have asked the question if I had found a ‘terms and conditions’ link.  Looked again and no such link. (iPhone)

Off to find a working offer!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @tonyfirshman 

Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking “Terms & Conditions” at the bottom of the page.

You can find this linked on the SIM only purchase page also so it is clearly linked there.

Scroll down to the bottom to find this.

Texting from the UK carries a charge.

Head you the International page linked above for the charges.

Mohammed

Texting from the UK.

I am most surprised (and perturbed) that full terms and conditions are not clearly linked from the page that you pay for the SIM purchase. `i can’t see anything.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Not quite @tonyfirshman

As quite a few variables are at play here...

Are you talking about texting an overseas number from the UK?

Or are you talking about texting the UK or another overseas number whilst outside of the UK?

We’d recommend having a look on our website here as you may be able to get answers to any questions on this sort of thing here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/international-and-roaming-charges

Alternatively, let us know in more detail what you’re needing help with and the countries involved if it’s about a particular one.

Why iD Mobile?