Solved

Issues with my bill

• 28 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

i saw in the app that my bill was in red and needing paid i thought it strange as usually the direct debit comes out and all is well but i paid manually and then 2 days later the direct debit came out and made me overdrawn i contacted id mobile by live chat explained the issue and the advisor fixed it the money for the direct debit went bank into my account i was no longer overdrawn but now i get a text saying my bill is not paid and i will be suspended after talking to an extremely unhelpful brandon who told me that both payments were refunded which is not true i am asking here what to do next since i cant call anyone 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 July 2020, 20:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @jacob,

That's odd that both payments were refunded in the end.

Direct Debits are taken 14-days, or just after a bill is produced.

If the payment falls on a weekend, this can sometimes not be taken until the following working day, hence you’ll see the red balance, but nothing to worry about.

Making a payment manually may result in being debited twice, once via card and once via the DD.

When you contact us to obtain a refund, we’d simply issue a refund for the additional payment.

If you submit an Indemnity claim however, or the Direct Debit bounces, then the Direct Debit payment made would also be returned, thus what may have caused this.

I’ll get someone to PM you anyway so we can look into this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?