Solved

Knowing call charges for a phone number

• 19 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to know before calling a number from ID mobile app or something, is it going to come out of the inclusive minutes or going to be charged additionally?

For Example : If the number is 033 xxxx yyyy will this be charged or come out of my inclusive minutes?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 19 September 2019, 16:29

Hello @jainvikas8,

There's no way to preemptively be notified however, you should be able to work this out.

I've previously answered a post on here confirming the inclusive numbers:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bills-allowances-charges-21/inclusive-calls-600
May be worth keeping this bookmarked for future reference.

If you have inclusive allowances remaining, then any of the calls listed in the "Inclusive within your allowances" section, you'll be able to call at no additional cost.

If you've not got inclusive allowances remaining, then you'd be charged at the out of plan rates: Call charges & add-ons

Hope this answers your question :)

Mohammed

EDIT: I've also moved your topic to the section Bills, allowances, charges & capping
View original
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @jainvikas8,

There's no way to preemptively be notified however, you should be able to work this out.

I've previously answered a post on here confirming the inclusive numbers:

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bills-allowances-charges-21/inclusive-calls-600
May be worth keeping this bookmarked for future reference.

If you have inclusive allowances remaining, then any of the calls listed in the "Inclusive within your allowances" section, you'll be able to call at no additional cost.

If you've not got inclusive allowances remaining, then you'd be charged at the out of plan rates: Call charges & add-ons

Hope this answers your question :)

Mohammed

EDIT: I've also moved your topic to the section Bills, allowances, charges & capping
View original