Question

Logging in to account

Userlevel 1

I am still unable to login yo my account to buy add-on minutes.  The login button does not activate.

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @michaellane,

That’s strange, the option should allow you to press it if your username and password has been entered correctly. Are you having issues when using our website or via our app?

If you’ve only used one of the above, please can you try logging in via both methods?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I am having issues with the website.  I do not have a smartphone to be able to use the app as my phone is a Doro 6520 flip phone

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @michaellane 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Are you able to log into ‘My Account’ now?

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi Pearl_c6

No.  The login button does still not activate.  I enter my username and password but then the quoted point is reached.  I have single and double left clicked and right clicked the mouse but all have no success.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @michaellane,

Try a different browser.

We have had issues with Internet Explorer, Edge & Safari which seem to have the issue described.

Can you try Google Chrome or Firefox and see if the issue persists?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed

Have tried both options without success.  When logging in to ID mobile I get a response that either the username or password are incorrect.  I know the details are correct as I used them to reset the password through Google earlier this year.  When I use the forgotten username option I get a response that the name entered isn’t recognised but I know it exists.  Have retried accessing through Google and the same situation with an inactive Login button is still there.

Can you please try and get Google to work rather than trying other browsers as it has worked before and the other browsers appear to introduce other problems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @michaellane,

We’ll need to access the account and check the username so we can help you try get back into the account.

I’ve PMed you with how we can sort this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Things get stranger.  When I tried to access the private message from Mohammed it said I was not authorised to access the message.  However, when I click the login button and enter the username of michaellane and the password of REMOVED and then click the button to progress I gain entry and see Mohammed’s message.  So it does recognise a username for me.???????

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @michaellane,

This is a public forum, please do not ever paste your password publicly..

You need to be logged in to view private messages, not sure why it wouldn’t let you in but did after logging in.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello Mohammed

I thought it was a helpdesk under ID’s control rather than being a public forum.  Thanks for removing my password details which I wouldn’t have entered had I known about the public aspect.

Regards

Michael 

Why iD Mobile?