Solved

Making a payment for an account

• 6 November 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I purchased 2 Huawei Y6 phones for my daughters from Carphone Warehouse more than a year ago. I wanted pay as you go because they are young and did not plan to use the phones too much. I, with great difficulty, set-up 1 Direct debit account for £3.99 per month. I tried to set-up the other but could not get through the security and gave up. Both phones were working until recently when I was unable to make any calls from one due to “you have reached your capped limit”. The other phone was fine and the account had hardly been used. I am now trying to make a payment to the account number that has expired but cannot find a way to do this. I am tired of trying to sort this.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 November 2019, 16:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I purchased 2 Huawei Y6 phones for my daughters from Carphone Warehouse more than a year ago. I wanted pay as you go because they are young and did not plan to use the phones too much. I, with great difficulty, set-up 1 Direct debit account for £3.99 per month. I tried to set-up the other but could not get through the security and gave up. Both phones were working until recently when I was unable to make any calls from one due to “you have reached your capped limit”. The other phone was fine and the account had hardly been used. I am now trying to make a payment to the account number that has expired but cannot find a way to do this. I am tired of trying to sort this.

Hello @Jack Campbell08,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues here with making a payment for the account. It sounds more like these are Pay Monthly plans, as we do not offer a £3.99 PAYG plan. 

There are only 3 PAYG options which are £5.00, £10.00 & £15.00 bundles or using credit as 3,2,1 (3p per min, 2p per text, 1p per MB).

Did you instead mean you purchased 2 SIM-only plans to use in the handsets?

We’ll be able to help you register your iD account as well as advise on how to make a payment.

Please send us an email on and we’ll help you set-up the account.

You can also make a payment by calling 0333 003 7777 from the iD mobile number you want to make a payment for and select Option 2 followed by Option 2.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thank you Mohammed, that is extremely helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you Mohammed, that is extremely helpful.

Hello @Jack Campbell08,

No problem, let us know if you need any further help :)

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?