Question

Making payment

• 30 August 2020
  • 3 replies

My payment for my bill is due on 28th of September and the 28th of each month but my services have been disconnected and I can’t ring to speak to an agent, this isn’t the first time it’s happened and I’m getting annoyed of not being able to use my services. Why are my services being cut off if the payment isn’t due until the end of the month?.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @ItsonlyT 

Do you use the iD Mobile App to track things?

My first guess would be that you have potentially missed a payment, or have an outstanding balance and that you are now only paying enough to re-activate the services temporarily until the full balance is cleared.

You wouldn’t normally be cut off for missing on the day the bill was due to.  You’d normally have a couple of days grace just in case.

What date is your bill sent to you, as the payment date would be 14-days after that. 

Paying by Direct Debit would generally be the best way for you to stay on top of payments.  Plus with a Direct Debit set up, you could then change the date payments come out each month if needed.

Is my bill paid for this month

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Thacker18, we’re unable to see this from here as it stands. You should be able to check this in the Billing section of the iD Mobile app. If you still need help, you can try the Live Chat team or drop us a line here.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?