Solved

Monthly bill/recurring charge

• 16 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi guys,

I’m on a regular £5 recurring charge and we never go over this limit. In my July bill I was charged £5 22/7/20-21/08/20 and then in the August bill was charged for it again, as well as period 22/08/20-21/09/20, so £10 total, which incorrect. Any ideas how I resolve this?

Thanks,

M

icon

Best answer by Will 25 September 2020, 20:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Baggiboy,

Do you mean you were charged £5.00 ontop of your £5.00 monthly plan?

Have you tried viewing the PDF bill at all and scrolling down the pages to see what the charges are for?

Mohammed

Yes I was. On the PDF bill in August it’s charged me £5 monthly charge for 23/7-21/8 and £5 22/8-21/9. But I was already charged £5 in the July statement for 22/7-21/8. So I have effectively been charged twice. Please can you refund my account please.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Baggiboy 

From the sounds of it, you’ll have either missed a payment one month (a Direct Debit not going through perhaps) -or- you have had some usage outside of your monthly allowances and this has ran up £5 in charges up to a cap on your account.

If you’ve had outside of plan charges, these would not be refunded as that billable usage will have come from your SIM.

Do you have text messages in the past month from us stating you’ve used up your allowances and would subsequently be charged for further usage?

If things still aren't clear, let us know, and we’ll send a private message so that we can go over your recent bills further if needed.

Thanks.

Hi Kevin

I’ve had no extra charges or texts, or missed a payment - it’s a regular monthly DD - I’ve checked my monthly bills. It looks like I’ve been charged twice. Please can you look into it.

Thanks,

Mark

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Baggiboy,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to take a look what’s gone on.

Will

Why iD Mobile?