My app doesn't show the green bill balance bar

• 27 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

The last 3 months ive been paying abit more towards my bill  but I always manually pay  each month to round it off ..on the billing chart since doing this Instead of  having green like the rest of the other months.. it's went white ? Is this because am paying more than asked ? .. mind over matter this question may be..

6 replies

Userlevel 3

anyone willing to help .. lol 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Raymond,

You’re spot on. Because you are loading up your account with credit before the bill is produced on those months, it means that the bill actually shows a credit (signalled by the - symbol) when it is produced. In effect, the green bar will never show when you don’t owe us any further money for a particular month. :slight_smile:

Ryan

Userlevel 3

Hi @Raymond,

You’re spot on. Because you are loading up your account with credit before the bill is produced on those months, it means that the bill actually shows a credit (signalled by the - symbol) when it is produced. In effect, the green bar will never show when you don’t owe us any further money for a particular month. :slight_smile:

Ryan

Cheers Ryan so everything looks okay then am a bit confused in the green ones as I've always paid  and it's showed up as thanks for your payment... Just trying to keep the cried in good hands as my phone is due an upgrade in November lol.... 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We hear you @Raymond, and from the looks of things you’ll be fine to do so come then.

Take care amigo.

Userlevel 3

Cheers Kevin few months to go woohoo lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Nice! Have you got your eye on any phone in particular @Raymond?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?