Solved

My bill is missing a number that I called

• 31 October 2018
  • 4 replies

I need an id email address so I can request written details of an 0800 number I rang from my mobile that isn’t showing on my monthly bill. The technical department at id have confirmed that it is there but the adviser I spoke to wasn’t allowed to send me an email. She gave me an email address but my email has bounced back.
Has anyone got an id email address please?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 1 November 2018, 15:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @liz,

Although we don't have an email for customer services that we can offer, if you'd like to email our team , we'll be able to confirm the details of this call for you. Please include your username, full name, full address, email address and mobile number.

The reason we're asking you to email us instead is because we'll need access to your mobile billing account.

Ryan

Hi I emailed customer service immediately to the email address with all the details but still haven’t had a reply.... I need the confirmation of that call ASAP. Please help..... thanks in anticipation
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @liz,

I looked into your email and it seems as though it didn't come through properly as we're unable to view it. May I ask that you try again by sending us a brand new message?

Thank you,
Ryan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @liz,

Just to confirm, we have sent you the requested email and we expect this to meet your needs. Let us know if you need anything else! :)

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?